Greenbuild is coming to China
The Greenbuild International Conference, presented by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), is the green building industry event of the year. Greenbuild offers a forum for the green building community to unite, change lives, revolutionize business and address pressing issues such as air quality, human health, energy use and global climate change.
Founded in 2002, Greenbuild brings together industry leaders, experts and frontline professionals dedicated to sustainable building, making Greenbuild the ideal space to learn about groundbreaking green building products, services and technologies. This October, the award-winning event will be held for the first time in Shanghai, China.
Why is Greenbuild headed to China? China is a leader in green building. With 1000 LEED certified projects, China ranked number one in the annual “Top 10 Countries for LEED,” with 35 square meters of LEED space certified per person in 2016.
Greenbuild is the premier industry event
Greenbuild offers two groundbreaking days of U.S. and international speakers, invaluable networking opportunities, industry showcases and workshops on the LEED green building program and on SITES, the newest program for sustainable landscapes.
Who attends Greenbuild?
• Building Owners
• Green Building Thought Leaders
• Government Agencies
• Interior Designers
• Sustainability Officers
17 - 18 October 2017
W Shanghai — The Bund
No. 66 Lvshun Road,
Presented by the U.S. Green Building Council
Greenbuild China - EN
- RT @_LivingStandard: According to the #LivingStandardReport, these are the most effective ways to talk about how green buildings can help,…
- "As the consequences of #climatechange become more severe and disruptive to communities across the country, cities… https://t.co/BwdefOlA3B
- #USGBC celebrates 300+ new members in 2019! Welcome to the family; Better Air Environments, Henceforth Green NV, Jo… https://t.co/MUnqOpgMZb
- RT @m_raman: Dubai, your commitment to cutting carbon emissions is an example the rest of us should aspire to. In creating these initiative…
- USGBC CEO @m_raman shares insights and updates in this first installment of monthly "Insights from Mahesh!"… https://t.co/d1eQCbAYtf